Steel Nth Series Bib Shorts
£120.00 Coming Soon
Field X Morvélo Steel Nth series Bib shorts
High performance bib shorts designed in collaboration with Morvélo.
Inspired by racing, the Steel Nth Series bib shorts are lightweight, durable and suited to the intense nature of competition using with a compression fit ease muscle fatigue.
Constructed from the finest Italian lycra with Coldblack® technology for superior cooling, it's a highly-technical dye that reflects the sun’s rays to keep the fabric cool against the skin. Using an exclusive printable lycra with the treatment, the graphics are permanently fade resistant and peel resistant. An award winning chamois from Elastic Interface offers supreme comfort with reduced bulk and low weight.
Deep navy base, warm grey detailing and light grey branding.
• Lightweight, high-wicking Lycra fabric
• Coldblack® technology for superior cooling
• Permanent wicking treatment
• Elastic Interface pad with E.I.T: Italian fabric. Extremely high absorbency, breathability and ultra fast drying. Naturally bacteriostatic with 4 way stretch
• Displaced inside leg seams to avoid chafing
• BibLock to maintain bib strap position
• Compression fit for reduced muscle fatigue
• Lightweight mesh straps for maximum ventilation
• Proprietary Direct-Silicone leg grippers
• DropBack increasing ventilation behind jersey pockets
• Flat lock stitching
• Panelled construction for superior fit
• Reflective details
• Sun Protection Factor 50
• Handmade in Europe
100% Italian polyester
• Machine wash at 30 degrees
• Use mild detergent
• Drip dry in shade
• Do not iron
• Do not tumble dry
• Do not bleach
• Do not dry clean
• Avoid washing with velcro
Photography Nick Eagle. Art direction Tom Smith (Field).
** STOCK DUE JUNE 2017 ** Pre-orders are currently in production, due to be shipped to those who ordered late May 2017, we'll email once they are on their way.